Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Day Deux

Jennifer and I had a rather pleasant Thanksgiving day meal at the S(mile) & N(ice) Hotel. I ate duck in place of turkey, although I'm not much of a fan. I also had sushi, potato salad, eggplant, and Thai spicy soup. Tasty, but not so traditional.


Nathan came up this weekend and I busted out the Thanksgiving food mom had sent to me. We had green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, turkey, gravy, and stuffing, corn, and peas. All made in the wonder that is the microwave. It was pretty darn tasty too.


We spent most of the weekend doing our usual dvd shopping and watching, eating, and being lazy.

I've just spent a few hours putting together a couple power point presentations on birthday's and pronunciation for my kiddos. I'll try them out tomorrow on my secretary's.

Feeling better, though I did wake up to a coughing fit last night due to a ridiculously itchy throat. I am, however, recovered for the most part. Mild phlegm in the back of the throat.

Just had a nice skype with mom to hash out our plans for her trip here. Looks like Beijing and Harbin are a go. We're going to freeze our butts off.

Bed for me!

1 comments:

chubtor said...

All that food and you still didn't get your pie......

Glad that Thanksgiving went well and that you weren't lonely.

Nice pictures of you and Nathan.

We also talked to Mum and she sounded so excited about seeing her girl.

Love
G & G
xxxx