Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eat, sleep, repeat....

Nanchang was largely uneventful. Nathan and I ate a lot of Thai food, partied with friends, and watched a lot of tv. That really sums it all up.

Today I taught job interview information. It went over relatively well, although I'm not sure how much they absorbed. I was exhausted all day which was unfortunate, but I've napped now, so perhaps that won't be the case tomorrow. We did practice hand shakes and I made everyone shake my hand. Girls here have wimpy hand shakes, haha, so I had to toughen them up. It was funny and they all enjoyed it.

Tomorrow Jenn and I are going down to Davids to take pictures with his staff for some fliers he's having made. Hopefully he'll treat us to a free bbq chicken pizza in return. Yum, yum.

I believe that I've caught up on my e-mails now.

I also finished Pride and Prejudice, so I'm off to start the book mom bought me for my birthday. I'm rather in the mood for more books from that era now, I've finally grown to appreciate them. Plus, Pride and Prejudice must be one of the most romantic books ever written. *Swoon*



Much love.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Nathan get his nachos? Now you know what to get him for Christmas.
What is a Chinese employer going to think about the ladies having a firm hand shake? Good job Jess!
Love you, Nana