Monday, December 1, 2008

Just so you know...

Your gifts will probably be late since I haven't mailed them yet. Sorry. In fact, I haven't even bought most of them yet! I haven't been too good about my Christmas shopping this year.


What I do have though is pretty brilliant, and you should all look forward to your awesome presents. Jenna's is all finished and waiting to be mailed, as is Lindsey's, Pat's, Grandpa's, Rache and Brit's, and Tess's. Except I'm not mailing Tess's because we agreed to have mom just act as a courier for us so we could save some money. Haha.
That leaves me:
Grandma, Nana, Dad, Renee, Isaac, Mom, Jeff, Kelly, Lauren, Nathan, and Nathan's parents. Actually, that isn't too bad at all.

I'm getting baby stuff for Liz, but I'll hold off on mailing that until Mom and I go to Beijing during spring festival as I'm sure they have a ton of cute stuff there for babies.

Christmas is for being broke.


Today I taught my secretary's about birthday traditions. This week we're concentrating on pronunciation.
Next week we're doing slang. The week after that is finals. The week after that is our last week, and since I have Christmas and Boxing day off, it's not a full week, so we'll just be making Christmas cards. Huzzah. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm still not sure what to do for my final exams. I'm thinking I'll just have them write a poem, song, or skit to perform. That would be easiest (for me... no papers to grade!).

Speaking of papers. Crap. You do not even need to know this, but there are about 1000 dialogues sitting on my windowsill waiting to be graded... and they probably won't be. I think I'll just take a certain number and grade them on those. Eh. I don't know yet.

Twenty-four days until Christmas! (I can say that, because it's night time here.)

I totally get to celebrate Christmas a day before you do. Bwahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the Skype call yesterday and am so looing forward to our trip. Hld on to my gift and I'll open it when I get there.

Love you lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

jess.. count on yours being late. Sorry... but I currently have no idea what to get you, and school is kicking my arse. However, you will get it, and it will be awesome! Love you and miss you so much! Hopefully we can skype soon.

love love love!

Lindseeeeee

chubtor said...

You might do well to hold onto ours and either bring them to Hong Kong if you think you can get there when we disembark or give them to Mum for later posting as we will not be around from Jan 8 to April 1