Sunday, November 23, 2008

The truth is...

It was a great weekend but went by too quickly.
Nathan and I took a couple of his friends to eat Thai food. They didn't seem to like it that much. Shame. We also went to Metro to do a little shopping. I bought a Christmas stocking and a new dvd player. It's working great so far, I'm enjoying the 4400.

We went out Saturday night, but it was pretty low key. Just a few drinks with Nikolai, Peter, and Nik's girlfriend.

I'm looking forward to next weekend. Seeing Nathan again and enjoying a Thanksgiving feast. It will be delightful.

Nathan and I have been debating about where we'll live next year. It's looking like either Jiujiang or Nanchang. We want to live together again, but we both like our schools and areas. Quite the dilemma. We still have plenty of time to decide though.


May I just say? Gorgeous! Beautiful! Umm Yes!
I've got some Christmas cards to work on.

2 comments:

chubtor said...

Pat is buying you the lilac blouse for Christmas, but as we have missed Mum's posting window she will bring it with her in January.
love
Grandma and Grandpa
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Didn't you say awhile back that you wanted to move to Nanchang because it is bigger and you liked to shop there? So, what's the problem?
I hope you are making the Christmas cards. I LOVE hand made cards.
Love you to pieces, Nana Banana