Monday, November 17, 2008

Best dinner yet

I just made grilled cheese sandwiches with onions melted into the cheese and cold lettuce on them. Absolutely delicious.

I'm watching Stick It. I forgot how funny and cheesy this movie is. I love it.

Taught my secretary's job interview stuff today. They seemed to have fun and we laughed a lot in class. It was a nice, relaxed interview.

Tomorrow Cary and I are judging some presentation by the Trade kids. Apparently that's the plan for the next couple days.

Midterms start tomorrow! Exciting!


Do you like the new layout?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the new layout. When I come over, you are going to have to teach me how to set one of these up. The grilled cheese sounds delicious. Look at you figuring out how to cook!!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I think that you will have to teach all of us how you make these layout changes. This morning it was bright and sunny, this time it is very classic. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Only your mother would think that melting cheese on bread is cooking!

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Pretty new layout! I always love dicking around with layout type things...

I'm glad classes are going well for you! My classes just switched (we change every 5 weeks, which has both good and bad points), and so I'm getting used to a whole new class of different students. (Well, mostly different students.) I've decided it takes about 15 hours for me to become really comfortable with the students/for them to become comfortable with me. Which, at this school, means about a week (since classes are 3 hours long).

Hey, you know what's awesome? YOU LIVE IN CHINA! That is pretty awesome ;-)

Anonymous said...

I really like the new layout. So pretty. Only one thing, I didn't see a date. Did I miss it somehow?
I love reading the comments. Jeff's cracked me up. Well, if you have to turn on a fire, I guess that could be called cooking. Keep it up!
Love you, Nana Banana

Sam Woollard said...

Just realised that the new layout is very Tolkien - well found it suits you. I have found the templates so now I will have a choice when it comes to the cruise blog.

And I agree with Nana, if you have to heat it, it is cooking.