Monday, November 3, 2008

Well I was going to go to bed, but they are setting off fireworks 50 feet from my window again, so I'm going to give a quick update.

I'm sleepy.
Good times teaching my secretaries about American universities today. This week the rest of the kids are learning about cover letters, resumes, and references. So exciting.
Next week we're learning about job interviews, and the week after that are midterm exams. We live in such exciting times.

Hope everyone has been rocking the vote. I, of course, missed the deadline which is rather unfortunate.

Jennifer bought me snuggly pajamas for my birthday today. They are wonderful. I'll post a picture later.

There are really not enough hours in the day.

Goonight and good luck.

2 comments:

Sam Woollard said...

Fireworks eh! I didn't know that the Chinese celebrated Guy Fawkes day.....

Sam Woollard said...

Of course I should have added that they are 2 days early.