Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Everyone is thankful for the food and their parents

Jennifer and I just got back from eating at New York pizza. I had a long island iced tea, but it was a bit strong.

I taught Thanksgiving again today to BE3. This is what they are thankful for:

"I am thankful that my parents love me! I love them, too. Also thank you, Jessica! Because you give us the chance to paint the Turkey. I like painting very interesting!"

"I am thankful for my family, my teachers, my friends, and all the people who help me!"

"I am thankful for my partent give me wonderful life and my teachers' and friends' helps. I love them loves."

"I am thankful for my mother of giving me live and love, for giving me too much."

It's been a pretty uneventful day. I bought new paint brushes which will make the Christmas card painting much easier, since before I only had three paintbrushes and the bristles were splitting.

Crap. I have a ton of papers to grade. Better get going.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds as though everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving lessons. It's a nice way to share the culture. Hope you've figured out how to cook your dinner using the hotplate and the microwave. It reminds me of the time in Florida when we cooked the Christmas dinner for 12 using two small saucepans and alot of tin foil.
Love you lots, Mom