Friday, November 7, 2008

Quickie...

Just a quick entry before I run to the train station.

Since I shall not be returning to the US of A this coming summer, I've decided to plan a trip.

Right now my plan is to go to Sichuan where I want to see the new panda reserve, then on to Tibet, eventually ending up in Bhutan where I want to see the Taktshang Monastery.

I've found a new blog which is a good read: http://bryceandmallory.blogspot.com/
Definitely check it out, their travels sound amazing.

That is all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the CBS morning news this morning there was a story about Bhutan and how the rest of the world came to know them through their stamps, which also helped to kick start their economy. It looked absolutely stunning and the people seemed so open and friendly. Hope that plan works out. I sent the Target clothes on Friday. Hope they get there soon.

Love you lots, Mom