Saturday, September 27, 2008

Oh my gosh....

I really have nothing to say.

Watched Lemony Snickett with my secretary's today.

Jennifer and I went downtown. I picked up a fanny pack so I can keep my money and my passport safe while I'm traveling, and I got some supplies for the trip.

Tomorrow I have one more class to teach. I actually have to teach, and I'm so not feeling it. Bleh. It's cruel of them to make us work 7 days a week. Nathan got to have the weekend off.

Tomorrow I get my passport back along with some money from the school. Both are necessary for my travels.

Wow! I leave for Huangshan soon! Can't believe I'm going alone.
It's still going to be fun though.

I wish Aaron were here to go with me.


Edit/// A few hours later//

Do you know what I just realized? The day I'm supposed to climb Huangshan is the 6 month anniversary of Aaron's passing.
I kind of wish I hadn't remembered that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even when you have nothing, we still love to hear from you. Have a wonderful trip.
Love you lots. Mom

lbirman said...

Ouchies. 7 days a week, huh? Well, I almost had to work 6 days a week 12 hour days, too. I'll have to save the juicy details for our Skype conversation. Good luck with your trip! Be safe and have fun! :)

Sam Woollard said...

Aaron will be there.