Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy future birthday to me!

Before I left for China, there were some inquiries as to what I would like for my birthday.
So... I have compiled a list to do with as you please.
The list:
Love Spell body butter
A few books (don't judge me by these, I've been watching the Roswell series and I want to know what happens after the series ends)
-Roswell: A New Beginning
- Nightscapes (Roswell series)
-Little Green Men
-Turnabout
-Loose Ends
-Pursuit
-No Good Deed
Tinned spaghetti
Pizza flavored goldfish
Coconut body butter
This dress
This shirt
This dress too
Granola bars
Candles
Velveeta
Corn chips

Basically... send food! Although... we are getting a Walmart in October (supposedly) in which case I may be able to get all those things (unlikely).

Update on the evening later. For now, more Roswell until dinner time.

0 comments: