Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teacher? Can we watch more movies and do no work because we're lazy?

I've been busy grading papers all evening, and I still have a ton more to go, so no real update.

I think Jennifer is going with David to buy our tickets to Nanjing tomorrow which is exciting. I can't wait for this trip!

I just watched a really weird/interesting movie called Motel. I would recommend it. My dvd player and I have been battling all evening, but I finally got it to play The Other Boleyn Girl as well. Mwahaha.

Right, papers are calling my name.

P.S. I just looked through my papers from yesterday and two girls not only did only half of their dialogues but they wrote me a letter asking to watch more movies. Can you say, 'hell to the no'? 'Cause I sure did when I wrote her back. Geeeeeeez.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

bwah. i didn't get to be the most beloved of all foreign teachers in this school by actually teaching them anything. sheyah profeszorilla, "we want HANCOCK!"