Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Very little to say...

Not much is going on. The weather has been too cold and wet to spend much time outdoors.

Sophie and I went to the nail salon today and I paid for her to have her nails done. I also had mine redone but I don't like them at all. They're black with white polka dots which would be cute on shorter nails, but on the longish nails just looks frightening. I'll get them redone next weekend or something.

That is all. Going to the hot springs this weekend. Getting paid tomorrow, but a majority of it is going into savings for summer school. I am wiped out, so a shower and bed for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we need a photo of the nails so that we can judge for ourselves. They do sound as though they'd be a good fit for Halloween.
Love you, Mom

Lindseeeee said...

yes. I think you should post a pic!

Anonymous said...

Jess;
The polka dots might look cuter on pink nails or some softer color. I know how you love polka dots though. Why dont you cover them up yourself with nail polish?
Love you bunches, Banana

Kendy said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful.