Sunday, March 15, 2009

.

I've got to throw together a lesson plan, so this will be quick.

Nathan and I had a lovely weekend. It was a nice day Saturday so we decided to walk about town and visit my dvd man. We had a late lunch at a Sichuan restaurant near my campus, and asked them not to add MSG. And... I didn't get sick! So I think it really must be the MSG that's doing it. I found Twilight at the dvd store, so that was another success.

We spent most of today being lazy. Which is why I must go make a lesson plan now. Sports this week. Yippee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Sounds like asking for no MSG may make the difference. i sure hope so.
Love you lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

What color are your nails this week? Love M

Anonymous said...

That's from me!