Monday, February 23, 2009

My students rock...

Before you read the amazing, super awesome, long post I wrote below, check this out:
Today I taught 'Greetings' to my students. The following dialogue is written by three boys in one of my classes:

A: "Hey guys. How you doing?"
B: "Great."
C: "I'm great too. How you doing?"
A: "I'm fine. I'm going to the library, what about you?"
B: "Oh, that sucks. We don't like to go there at at all, we're going to a party."
A: "Oh really, what's that party about?"
C: "It's a birthday party."
A: "Great. I'd like to go too, but I have no time."
C: "Oh, come on, man, you got relax yourself for awhile and that's today, now, let's go!"
B: "Yeah, don't stay all the time."
A: "Well, you know, I prepare for a test and I have to pass it."
B: "Bullshit! Move your damn ass! Now come on! You'll meet the girl who you wanna meet."
A: "Ok. Let's go!"




Yes, we all laughed for about ten minutes straight.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Glad to hear your class is much better than you thought and that you are enjoying it apart from the early start.
Have just read your holiday write up and it was great. I saw the photographs which were great but the write up is the icing on the cake. Have a lovely time in HK.
Love Pat

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess
Well I guess at least they are learning something. Thanks for doing the write-up it brought back such lovely memories. It was a great trip.
Love you, Mom