Monday, February 16, 2009

Eat foot.

Actually... I really like my students.

I have mostly boys in my 2:30 and we laughed through the entire class. My 10am class is okay, and my 8am class is really smart. In all of these classes the biggest improvement I see that needs to be made is building vocabulary, which is easy and which I can do with little effort.

I am completely wiped out though.

I got paid a lot of money today, and divided most of it up into three envelopes; retirement, traveling, and moving. I kept money out only for buying a new cell phone, paying a Chinese tutor should I find one, food, and other living expenses.

Tomorrow I have only one class which means I shall have time to do my income tax return and a bit of job hunting. Just seeing what's out there.

Sophie's on her way over to help me figure out taobao. I'm off.

1 comments:

Lindseeeee said...

glad your kids are better than you were expecting. that sounds really bad... but i don't feel like coming up with another way to put it! I'm sorry my comments aren't working. It should! I don't get it, and don't really care to figure it out right now. Ehhhh later homie.

L