Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wiped

I am wiped the hell out. My students are exhausting and I've got a cold and I have been going to bed too late.

Today Cary made pizza and let me eat a lot of it. Apparently I have a rather gregarious appetite. Super. But it was really good and I haven't had pizza in quite awhile.

I've spent my evening looking up bad words in Chinese.

I taught my kids the F-word in class. They already knew it.

I'm going to Nanchang this weekend.

These journals entries are getting more and more bland. Maybe I'll have something interesting to write after this week. I'm having a 'girly' day with my friend Cici on Saturday, so that will probably provide a few antics to write about.

Until then, Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Mom said...

Even when they are bland I still love them so keep writing. Hope you have a great girly day with CiCi. Enjoy Nanchang.
Love you lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

You can solve one of your problems by going to bed earlier. That may help another problem, your cold.
Have a fun filled weekend and stay away from the dirty words.
Love you my big angel, Nanabanana

P.S. The little angel is coming today to spend the weekend. We'll think of you.

Pat said...

Hi and Happy Easter.
As your mum says bland or not I enjoy knowing what your up to and how you are feeling.Keep bogging what ever.
Love Pat

Lindseeeee said...

Happy Easter! I hope you have a great weekend. Wish we could do the Easter Kegg Hunt again this year. That was stinkin awesome. Love you/miss you.

L

Unknown said...

helllloooo. if they were my kids of course they know the word fuck. what kind of a teacher do you think i am?