Saturday, January 17, 2009

Have a Smile

Made the spaghetti sauce, but it doesn't taste very tomato-ee. Sad. We'll see how Nathan likes it.

Cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, on to the bathroom next.

Also have finished On the Road, Twilight, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time, and Boy Meets Girl in the past four days. Haven't been getting much sleep due to the cough, so reading helps pass the time. Half-way through The Bean Tree now. Need the other books in the Twilight series.

Check out the hilariousness of this series of photos.


2 comments:

Lindseeeee said...

aww cute pictures and loved the video! I would love to experience that in person!

Anonymous said...

I miss you more than ever!!!! I hope you and your mom are having a blast. Also.... I will send you the second book in the series, if you cant find them, I have that one.. just let me know.
*Tess