Saturday, August 29, 2009

El Nido

Hello folks,

This is a quick post as I have plane tickets to purchase, Bank of America to call AGAIN (they are taking $5 a month from my account for no reason, AGAIN, I'm shutting this crap down when I get back to the states), and packing to do.

Just wanted to say El Nido and our entire trip to the Philippines has been amazing. You can see all the pictures here. Nathan and I are happily engaged now and getting excited for Hawaii next year!

I am happy to be finished studying. I don't think I would ever study at BLCU again, but the teachers are really fantastic there. I wish the program had been more like USAC, but oh well.

Right, I have to get going!
Love!

2 comments:

Grace said...

OMG! Congratulations on your engagement, Jess!

Unknown said...

sorry this is off topic, but I saw on your earlier post that you bought these pens that said on it "Welcome to the terrific horrific teenage world!". I have 4 of these pens too, and they're awesome. Jessica, my question is how can I buy those pens? Where do I go or what website do I go to buy them? The brand is Fresh Leaf, I think.